No Products in the Cart
Portable and compact, the Kit Premium Power Bank in gold is perfect for charging your device on the go. You'll be able to use your smartphone or any other USB charging device for even longer.
Charge your phone on the go and when you need it the most
With the Vibe Premium Universal Power Bank, you'll never have to worry about running out of power on your smartphone while you're on long journeys, on the daily commute or just out and about.
With many phones featuring more power-hungry apps than ever before, it's important to ensure that your battery is always charged - so you are able to take that important call, reply to that urgent text message or use GPS.
Impressive 2,000mAh capacity provides you with an abundance of charge
Featuring an impressive 2,000mAh battery capacity, the Premium Universal Power Bank from Kit: provides your smartphone with the extra boost it requires, ensuring you can use your phone for even more browsing, gaming, text messages and phone calls.
Universal USB charging output for great compatibility
Charge a variety of USB devices with the Kit: Premium Universal Power Bank. Featuring a universal USB charging port, simply insert any of your USB charging cables to recharge your devices - benefiting from the 2000mAh of additional battery capacity it provides.
Small and compact design for portability
Designed with convenience in mind, are compact and lightweight, meaning you'll be able to easily store them without any hassle and take them anywhere you may find yourself going to.
The micro USB cable included
Included with each power bank is a Micro USB charging cable, capable of charging the vast majority of smartphones on the market. If however, your phone doesn't support Micro USB, you can use your own charging cable instead, using the universal USB charging port.
Charging the power bank
1. Connect one end of the charging cable to the Power Bank at the Input port and the other end in a suitable USB mains charger, in-car charger, PC or Mac.
2. The LED will be red when charging
3. Remove the charging cable when finished
Using the Power Bank
1. Connect the USB cable to the Output port
2. Connect a suitable micro USB, mini USB or Apple 30-pin connector to the cable depending on which device you wish to charge
3. Power Bank will start charging automatically.
4. Remove the cable from the device when finished
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|